Reading time: 1 minutes
It’s been a big year for us here at Airtime Surveys, as well as the media landscape as a whole! So, we thought we’d wrap up the year that was with our top stories. Enjoy!
- Give your fans a voice…literally. Get quality voice recordings, direct from your listeners, that can be used on air.
- A Simple Social Strategy for Success. Check out how one client used Airtime Casuals to get over 5000 completes in one week.
- 3 Fresh Ideas to Refresh your Community. The name says is all. Get your strategies ready for 2020.
- Changes to gender options. We now include two additional options for gender: Other, and, Prefer not to say.
- 3 ideas for adding spice to your surveys. Sometimes surveys can get predictable, so we’ve got some tips to break up the monotony.
- New Support Centre and Video Gallery. Get help when you need it, and access a range of easy to follow instruction videos.
- The future of music on radio. This six-part series covers a research project recently conducted by Xtra Insights. Looking at eight countries around the Asia-Pacific region, close to 3000 people were interviewed to understand the current state of play and how radio can ensure its success well into the future.